Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll
June 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
2627282930  

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 17 on Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:49 pm
Latest topics
» ;)jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:51 pm by Guest

» Greiffjord News Network
Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:14 pm by Greiffjord

» Amaryllisia-Tirol-5years War
Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:49 pm by Amaryllisia

» Caucasus War (Tiroler Declaration on Nova Socrum)
Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:05 pm by The Tirol Region

» Tirol Colonization of Goa
Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:00 pm by The Tirol Region

» Tirol Colonization of Goa
Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:22 pm by The Tirol Region

» HA Land Giveaways
Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:40 pm by -Skarten-

» The First epansion of the CMC
Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:38 am by Agattu

» Greiffjord News Network
Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:21 pm by Greiffjord


Prumerican Expansion into Turkey (Operation Istanbul)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Prumerican Expansion into Turkey (Operation Istanbul)

Post by Prumerica on Thu May 19, 2016 7:58 pm

Agattu wrote:All nations must pull out of Turkey now.  I have already talked with other powers and we will prevent this carve up.  Leave now or face war.

Prumerica, you would be violating the non-aggression pact by expanding and being aggressive. All nations pull out now!
I am not being aggressive, you are.
avatar
Prumerica
WA Delegate
WA Delegate

Posts : 158
Points : 734
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2016-02-28
Location : Arkansas, United States of America

View user profile http://walkwatch.jigsy.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Prumerican Expansion into Turkey (Operation Istanbul)

Post by Prumerica on Thu May 19, 2016 7:58 pm

The Tirol Region wrote:I will accept 1/3 and no more, but I don't know marxist's demands.
That sounds good.
avatar
Prumerica
WA Delegate
WA Delegate

Posts : 158
Points : 734
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2016-02-28
Location : Arkansas, United States of America

View user profile http://walkwatch.jigsy.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Prumerican Expansion into Turkey (Operation Istanbul)

Post by Agattu on Thu May 19, 2016 8:33 pm

Prumerica wrote:
Agattu wrote:All nations must pull out of Turkey now.  I have already talked with other powers and we will prevent this carve up.  Leave now or face war.

Prumerica, you would be violating the non-aggression pact by expanding and being aggressive. All nations pull out now!
I am not being aggressive, you are.

No, your expansion is. Leave now.
avatar
Agattu
Defense Minister
Defense Minister

Posts : 167
Points : 711
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2016-03-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prumerican Expansion into Turkey (Operation Istanbul)

Post by Prumerica on Thu May 19, 2016 8:39 pm

Agattu wrote:
Prumerica wrote:
Agattu wrote:All nations must pull out of Turkey now.  I have already talked with other powers and we will prevent this carve up.  Leave now or face war.

Prumerica, you would be violating the non-aggression pact by expanding and being aggressive. All nations pull out now!
I am not being aggressive, you are.

No, your expansion is.  Leave now.
No, your policing of the world is. Please stop.
avatar
Prumerica
WA Delegate
WA Delegate

Posts : 158
Points : 734
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2016-02-28
Location : Arkansas, United States of America

View user profile http://walkwatch.jigsy.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Prumerican Expansion into Turkey (Operation Istanbul)

Post by Agattu on Fri May 20, 2016 12:50 am

Prumerica wrote:
Agattu wrote:
Prumerica wrote:
Agattu wrote:All nations must pull out of Turkey now.  I have already talked with other powers and we will prevent this carve up.  Leave now or face war.

Prumerica, you would be violating the non-aggression pact by expanding and being aggressive. All nations pull out now!
I am not being aggressive, you are.

No, your expansion is.  Leave now.
No, your policing of the world is. Please stop.

Agattu moves entire Med fleet and Marine Task force off the cast of Turkey.

Agattu Puts the Bosphorus Brigade on Alert.
avatar
Agattu
Defense Minister
Defense Minister

Posts : 167
Points : 711
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2016-03-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prumerican Expansion into Turkey (Operation Istanbul)

Post by Prumerica on Fri May 20, 2016 2:11 am

Agattu wrote:
Prumerica wrote:
Agattu wrote:
Prumerica wrote:
Agattu wrote:All nations must pull out of Turkey now.  I have already talked with other powers and we will prevent this carve up.  Leave now or face war.

Prumerica, you would be violating the non-aggression pact by expanding and being aggressive. All nations pull out now!
I am not being aggressive, you are.

No, your expansion is.  Leave now.
No, your policing of the world is. Please stop.

Agattu moves entire Med fleet and Marine Task force off the cast of Turkey.  

Agattu Puts the Bosphorus Brigade on Alert.
Btw, you are only at war with The Tirol Region.
avatar
Prumerica
WA Delegate
WA Delegate

Posts : 158
Points : 734
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2016-02-28
Location : Arkansas, United States of America

View user profile http://walkwatch.jigsy.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Prumerican Expansion into Turkey (Operation Istanbul)

Post by Agattu on Fri May 20, 2016 3:49 am

Prumerica wrote:
Agattu wrote:
Prumerica wrote:
Agattu wrote:
Prumerica wrote:
Agattu wrote:All nations must pull out of Turkey now.  I have already talked with other powers and we will prevent this carve up.  Leave now or face war.

Prumerica, you would be violating the non-aggression pact by expanding and being aggressive. All nations pull out now!
I am not being aggressive, you are.

No, your expansion is.  Leave now.
No, your policing of the world is. Please stop.

Agattu moves entire Med fleet and Marine Task force off the cast of Turkey.  

Agattu Puts the Bosphorus Brigade on Alert.
Btw, you are only at war with The Tirol Region.

Wrong. As long as you are in Turkey you violate our agreement.
avatar
Agattu
Defense Minister
Defense Minister

Posts : 167
Points : 711
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2016-03-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prumerican Expansion into Turkey (Operation Istanbul)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum