Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll
September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
252627282930 

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 17 on Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:49 pm
Latest topics
» ;)jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:51 pm by Guest

» Greiffjord News Network
Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:14 pm by Greiffjord

» Amaryllisia-Tirol-5years War
Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:49 pm by Amaryllisia

» Caucasus War (Tiroler Declaration on Nova Socrum)
Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:05 pm by The Tirol Region

» Tirol Colonization of Goa
Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:00 pm by The Tirol Region

» Tirol Colonization of Goa
Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:22 pm by The Tirol Region

» HA Land Giveaways
Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:40 pm by -Skarten-

» The First epansion of the CMC
Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:38 am by Agattu

» Greiffjord News Network
Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:21 pm by Greiffjord


Nova Hansa-Agattu Peace Negotiations 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nova Hansa-Agattu Peace Negotiations 2

Post by Nova Hansa on Tue May 17, 2016 4:04 pm

Nova Hansa drops out of the alliance against Agattu.

Nova Hansa and Prumerica occupy the HA territory under condition it will be distributed to non-imperialist nations or liberated within one week.

All Agattuan and allied troops pull out of HA territory.

Nova Hansa and Agattu ONLY form a non-aggression pact not to attack each other. This will last two months.

Who shall sign:
Nova Hansa
Prumerica
Agattu and Allies
avatar
Nova Hansa
Founder
Founder

Posts : 15
Points : 601
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-02-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nova Hansa-Agattu Peace Negotiations 2

Post by Nova Hansa on Tue May 17, 2016 4:06 pm

This is not a whole alliance peace declaration, just to drop Nova Hansa out of the war. NH allies can become neutral in a second treaty.
avatar
Nova Hansa
Founder
Founder

Posts : 15
Points : 601
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-02-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nova Hansa-Agattu Peace Negotiations 2

Post by Agattu on Tue May 17, 2016 4:12 pm

Nova Hansa wrote:Nova Hansa drops out of the alliance against Agattu.

Nova Hansa and Prumerica occupy the HA territory under condition it will be distributed to non-imperialist nations or liberated within one week.

All Agattuan and allied troops pull out of HA territory.

Nova Hansa and Agattu ONLY form a non-aggression pact not to attack each other. This will last two months.

Who shall sign:
Nova Hansa
Prumerica
Agattu and Allies

Here are my exceptions, also I cannot force my allies to sign this treaty.:

1). Agattu will maintain Southern Italy

2). Bavaria keeps the Levant

3). Byrd Land gets some of India

4). Hcaer gets some of Afria

5). Nova pulls all troops and aid from 5years

6). Nova pays for hyperloop expansion to Agattan territories of England and Iceland

7). Prumerica sells land in Mediterranean Sea.
avatar
Agattu
Defense Minister
Defense Minister

Posts : 167
Points : 804
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2016-03-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nova Hansa-Agattu Peace Negotiations 2

Post by Nova Hansa on Tue May 17, 2016 7:04 pm

How long does clause 5 last?
avatar
Nova Hansa
Founder
Founder

Posts : 15
Points : 601
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-02-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nova Hansa-Agattu Peace Negotiations 2

Post by Agattu on Tue May 17, 2016 7:17 pm

Nova Hansa wrote:How long does clause 5 last?

Until hostilities end.
avatar
Agattu
Defense Minister
Defense Minister

Posts : 167
Points : 804
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2016-03-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nova Hansa-Agattu Peace Negotiations 2

Post by Nova Hansa on Tue May 17, 2016 8:05 pm

I. Nova Hansa drops out of the alliance against Agattu.

II. Nova Hansa and Prumerica occupy the HA territory under condition it will be distributed to non-imperialist nations or liberated within one week.

III. All Agattuan and allied troops pull out of HA territory.

IV.Nova Hansa and Agattu (including allies) form a non-aggression pact not to attack each other. This will last two months.

V. Agattu will maintain Southern Italy.

VI. Bavaria keeps the Levant.

VII. Byrd Land gets some of India.

VIII. Hcaer gets some of Africa.

IX. Nova pulls all troops and aid from 5years until the conflict resolves.

X. Nova pays for hyperloop expansion to Agattan territories of England and Iceland.

XI. The HA sells the Greek Isles and Cyprus to Agattu and allies.

XII.The HA can sell the HA land to whomever except for the land that is requested.

XIII. Once Agattu is at peace, it shall negotiate with Nova Hansa whom it plans to distribute land too.

This treaty shall be signed by:
Nova Hansa
Prumerica
Agattu
avatar
Nova Hansa
Founder
Founder

Posts : 15
Points : 601
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-02-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nova Hansa-Agattu Peace Negotiations 2

Post by Agattu on Tue May 17, 2016 8:08 pm

Nova Hansa wrote:I. Nova Hansa drops out of the alliance against Agattu.

II. Nova Hansa and Prumerica occupy the HA territory under condition it will be distributed to non-imperialist nations or liberated within one week.

III. All Agattuan and allied troops pull out of HA territory.

IV.Nova Hansa and Agattu (including allies) form a non-aggression pact not to attack each other. This will last two months.

V. Agattu will maintain Southern Italy.

VI. Bavaria keeps the Levant.

VII. Byrd Land gets some of India.

VIII. Hcaer gets some of Africa.

IX. Nova pulls all troops and aid from 5years until the conflict resolves.

X. Nova pays for hyperloop expansion to Agattan territories of England and Iceland.

XI. The HA sells the Greek Isles and Cyprus to Agattu and allies.

XII.The HA can sell the HA land to whomever except for the land that is requested.

XIII. Once Agattu is at peace, it shall negotiate with Nova Hansa whom it plans to distribute land too.

This treaty shall be signed by:
Nova Hansa
Prumerica
Agattu

I will sign this, byt you will have to get my allies to agree to it as well. I think they will.
avatar
Agattu
Defense Minister
Defense Minister

Posts : 167
Points : 804
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2016-03-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nova Hansa-Agattu Peace Negotiations 2

Post by Prumerica on Tue May 17, 2016 10:46 pm

I agree to this, but I should be able to buy my lands back soon.
avatar
Prumerica
WA Delegate
WA Delegate

Posts : 158
Points : 827
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2016-02-28
Location : Arkansas, United States of America

View user profile http://walkwatch.jigsy.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Nova Hansa-Agattu Peace Negotiations 2

Post by Agattu on Tue May 17, 2016 11:38 pm

Prumerica wrote:I agree to this, but I should be able to buy my lands back soon.

We have peace!
avatar
Agattu
Defense Minister
Defense Minister

Posts : 167
Points : 804
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2016-03-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nova Hansa-Agattu Peace Negotiations 2

Post by Bavarian Empire on Tue May 17, 2016 11:39 pm

Just incase I have to, I sign the treaty.
avatar
Bavarian Empire
Full member
Full member

Posts : 42
Points : 554
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-05-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nova Hansa-Agattu Peace Negotiations 2

Post by Byrd Land on Wed May 18, 2016 12:06 am

I sign this
xByrd Land

(I still get hawaii xD)

Byrd Land
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Nova Hansa-Agattu Peace Negotiations 2

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum